How you can upgrade to Airtel DTH HD plan?
Airtel has been listed among the largest mobile operators of the world. However, it not only excels in providing quality in telecommunication industry but it has its roots in DTH industry as well. When we talk about DTH connection then Airtel is among the well-known service providers of India. However, Airtel Digital TV was not a prominent DTH operator but it still has managed to stand firm and be ahead in the competition. In the present world, Airtel is ideal choice for many subscribers due to its amazing features. Airtel DTH is completely a user-oriented service provider of India.
The era of digitalization not only ends with a DTH connection but everyone wants to experience HD connection services that would be beneficial. However, if you are looking to upgrade to the Airtel DTH HD plan and packages then this is your ideal place. Let us see how you can upgrade to the HD plans without any hassle.
What is the major difference between HD (High Definition) and SD (Standard Definition) channel broadcasting?The HD channels you get in Airtel DTH new connection usually have high picture resolution approximately of 1080X1920. However, the HD channels provide 5 times better detail than the SD channels. Moreover, it has wide aspect ratio of 16:9 that is better for human eye and has more horizontal in comparison to the vertical span. However, the SD channels have wide aspect ratio of about 4:3. This is the major reason why the popularity of HD channels has increased in comparison to the SD channels. You should see among all the channels offered by Airtel that which of them are in SD quality and which are in HD quality.
Steps to upgrade to the Airtel DTH HD planThe HD experience that any user will get from the Airtel Digital TV HD plan is quite phenomenal. Hence, these simple steps that have been mentioned below can help you to upgrade your existing Airtel Digital TV plan to a HD plan. Once you are done with the update of Airtel DTH HD you can have the best viewing experience with Airtel DTH. Let us see how you can upgrade your channel packages:
- Log in to the website of Airtel and select the option of “Digital TV”
- Then go to “Upgrade Your Box” option and you will get directed to the variety of plans
- After this select the option of “HD set-top Box” to know about the plans for upgrading to HD plan.
- Go deeply through the plans listed and choose your ideal plan.
- Then select the option of “Get Now” and you will get directed to a webpage where you need to login with your service ID as well as password.
- Lastly, pay online from the option of various payment options such as debit/credit card or net banking.